This fun, three week Christmas fitness challenge will help keep your health and fitness routine merry and bright between Thanksgiving and Christmas while still allowing for balance and moderation. You will receive an app based exercise program, nutrition guidance and recipes as well as unlimited accountability. There is also a themed (Santa's Workshop) game challenge in which you can participate if you want! The whole point of this program is to have some fun while still maintaining our fitness level during the holiday season.
You will receive all of the following and more!
1. App Based Exercise Program: You will receive a three week exercise program with in a user friendly web platform and downloadable app (Android and iOS) complete with video demonstrations. The workouts can be done at home or in the gym, and there are modifications for almost every single exercise so whether you are just starting out or are a seasoned vet, this will be challenging, yet doable for you. There are 5 workouts per week and the average length of time is 30 to 40 minutes.
2. Exercise Guide: This guide explains suggested principles and theories of exercise so that you know the science behind my reasoning.
3. Workout Rules: This will teach you how to have the most effective and efficient workout as possible. It is not enough to just go through the motions, and I will help teach how to maximize the exercise.
4. Recipes: Healthy, holiday recipes
5. Whole Foods List with Serving Sizes: A list of whole foods broken down into category and serving size
6. Nutrition Principles: A guide that explains the encouraged nutrition principles for healthy eating and the reasoning behind them. These principles will not only help you fuel your body properly by ensuring that you are getting the appropriate micro and macro nutrients so that your body can perform optimally and burn fat, but they will also help you enjoy and appreciate food as medicine, community and pleasure guilt-free. These principles will teach you how to physically eat properly in addition to helping you establish and maintain a healthy mental and emotional relationship with food.
7. Santa's Workshop Game: We have created the Santa's Workshop game to add to the fun. You by no means need to participate in this aspect if it isn't your jam, but if you are in, you can play as a partner or single. Play by yourself or team up with your gym girl or your husband, the choice is yours! Throughout the program, there will be smaller prizes given out randomly as well as overall grand prizes for the single and partner winners.
The object of the game is that you are Santa's elves that need to make all the Christmas presents! There are categories in which you earn points or in other words "make presents":
Sip - Drink water
Swallow - Eat well
Sweat - Exercise
Save - Don't spend money on yourself
Serve - Do kind things for others
8. Private Facebook Group: You will also have access to a private Facebook group that will serve as a portal for encouragement, discussion, motivation, accountability, camaraderie, questions, information, tips and so much more. However, you do not have to have Facebook to participate in the program.